Thursday, 28 February 2013

PAUL RABY - SHAME ON YOU

The Select Committee recently published a list of 'Main Company Contacts' provided by Ian Kerr of the Consulting Association. The list is detailed here:

Main Company Contacts

One of these 'Main Contacts' was Paul Raby who has been employed as the Human Resources Director at Balfour Beatty PLC since 2005.

I met with Paul in 2005 and he subsequently became aware of the concerns I was raising about being Blacklisted by the company. Both Paul Raby and Micky Tuff from the Amicus/Unite were copied my resignation letter to David Beck dated 9 January 2006, which goes into detail about my concerns about the company's Blacklisting procedure. Neither responded or did anything to help me. The letter has been available on this website since 2009.

I have therefore today written to the six Non-Executive Directors of Balfour Beatty Plc (Graham Roberts, Hubertus Krossa, Iain Ferguson, Mike Donovan, Robert Amen and Maureen Kempston-Darkes) to draw their attention to Paul Rabys' involvement in all this.

A draft of the letter is available here.

Non-Exec Letter (pdf) 


No comments:

Post a Comment